Tuesday 21 June 2011

Things have been good. The last couple days have been relaxed; I’ve just been chilling out, reading, sketching. I went walking through the woods for a couple of hours yesterday… But I couldn’t help thinking about… it’s so stupid. Usually I’d just focus on walking or little things in nature but yesterday I found myself looking over my shoulder a few times …and I knew exactly who I was looking for (“what” I was looking for?). Of course I was just being foolish. I mean, it’s not like I saw anything. Though, I just couldn’t shake the feeling… Never mind. It’s just stress probably; I’ve had a bit of a fucked up week. I feel a bit like a small child who’s seen a horror film; can’t seem to get the thought out of my mind. I haven’t been sleeping particularly well recently either, though I’m pretty sure that’s also just stress related. Although I should be feeling better; everything’s somewhat normal again (well, as normal as it ever was, if you can call it normal). I think I’m just over-thinking things.