Sunday 26 June 2011

If you could imagine me sighing at the start of this post I think it would help with the tone.
I guess I’ll start by saying sorry to my two little blog followers (thanks for the interest, by the way) and anyone else who’s been reading this diary, for not posting in a while; I’ve been feeling a bit disorientated lately and haven’t spent much time on the computer. I’ve been out with friends quite a lot (not *̶̧*̷͏*̵̷*̵͞*̨҉̕ unfortunately, he’s still not talking to me), trying to keep busy and take my mind off things.
 I came home last night to find that the flat had been broken in to. Or so I thought. The door was wide open and it looked broken, so naturally I started to panic. It was only once I had a look around that I noticed nothing had been taken and the place was still relatively tidy. I decided to ask *͓̯̟ͧ̋̕*͔̠̞̮ͯͫ̔̉͌ͪ*̢̔́*̷̱͖̾͋͊*̵̮̬̠ what had happened since he surely would have known if something was going on, despite being holed up in his room all the time. Turns out I didn’t have to ask. His room was locked… with the lock he’d removed from the front door. (Imagine another sigh here) I controlled my temper this time and tried to get him to open the door (I couldn’t use my own key because he’d left his in the other side) so I could talk to him but with no luck; he just ignored me, though I definitely heard him in there. I really don’t know what to do. What the hell is he hiding?
 I feel a bit pathetic asking for help online but I don’t want to talk to my other friends or family about this for fear that they’ll get too involved and *̵̙̰̱̐*̴̷̻̘̩͈͓̼͖ͥͮͤ̉̀̅ͪ̾͘*̫̙͕̣̟̦͔̋̍̕͞*̛ͭ̌ͮ̈͋͏̪͓͙͉̮̘́*̴͙͈̣͈̖́̽ͣ̈́̀͒ͩͪ̌̀͜ͅ will get angry with me or leave again. So for once I’ve decided to allow comments on this post in the hope of getting some advice.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, i stumbled across this on one of my random trecks through blogger and found it very interesting, a slight disturbing on how your friend is acting but interesting. when i read up online after reading this about this "Slender man" character your blog became all the more interesting. i had never heard about any of this before its a very strange myth. anyway you did ask for help and i thought for a little while and hopefully this will help a bit. it seems your friend is locking themself away a lot, there must be something of interest in the room they are either hiding something or protecting you from something either way its your flat right? you have the right to know whats going on. if your front door lock is a hatch lock there are ways of getting into it. i locked myself out my apartment once and though the wonders of the internet and a help from a friend with tools i got in withough having to pay a locksmith. hope this helps ill be reading on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. It's good to hear that someone else thinks I have a right to know what's going on. I don't think he's realised I still have a key to the lock that's on his door; the only reason I haven't been able to get into his room is because he's never left the flat.
    I'd probably be lying if I said I wasn't going to at least have a look next time he leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey again, couldn't reply to the post with the pics so i thought id post here. so you never needed to pick the locks? any chance of more detailed pictures? was there anything interesting? i can see the pics relativly well just would be good to know if anything eles cropped up. you should enable comments more.

    ReplyDelete