Tuesday 14 June 2011

Ok… so I looked through his stuff but hell, why shouldn’t I? He’s been acting crazy lately and I want to know why. So… now I’m surrounded by all this… I don’t know, documentation I guess, that I found in his bag; these notebooks filled with drawings of faceless men and inane scribblings about being followed. It’s just nonsense. I don’t understand it. Then I find passwords to some goddamn facebook page with all this stuff already on it, and several mentions of a “slender man”. I have the internet, I’m not stupid, I searched for slender man. It’s a myth. It’s a fucking myth. Are you kidding me?! He’s been acting all paranoid and aggressive because he thinks some goddamn fairy-tale villain is stalking him?!
…But he’s still gone. I haven’t heard from him in over 24 hours and to be honest I’m scared (and pitifully covering it up with anger). I found his phone in the front pocket of his bag with several missed calls and messages on it, all just from me (it must have been on silent). No one else has seen him since he left here, or if they have they’re not telling me. I’m seriously considering phoning the police. They say you should wait 24 hours before you file a missing persons report; it’s been longer than that already… but he might still turn up… Would he be angrier with me if he knew I was responsible for people looking for him?
This is just awful. I feel sick. I didn’t go into work today.
I can’t believe I’m venting all this to the fucking internet.