Sunday 12 June 2011

I took the lock off *****’s bedroom door last night when he was out. It was the first time in a week that he’d been out of the flat for longer than an hour. He got furious when he returned and realised it was gone, then started shouting about me putting him in danger, and was I “trying to get him caught?”
 I tried to calm him down and explain to me what was going on, but I have to admit I was scared he was going to hurt me; he was all up in my face shouting and such. Eventually he stormed out after a neighbour angrily came up to tell us that she was calling the police if we didn’t give it a rest. I haven’t seen him since then. I called a couple of friends to ask if he’d stayed over with them but with no luck. I just hope he’s ok. I don’t think he even has anything with him, in his fit of temper he left his bag (which he usually takes everywhere). I have to admit I’m tempted to have a rummage around in it with the hope of actually finding out what the hell is going on.
 ... If he gets hurt it’ll be all my fault; maybe I should’ve just let him be. I feel horrible.

Oh, speaking of finding things, I forgot (until now) to upload that photograph I took of his painting. Though I saw it again the other day, for some reason he still hasn’t finished the face.