Monday 11 July 2011



I’ve been working extra hours to take my mind off things. I decided after Wednesday that I wanted nothing more to do with *͘͜͞͞*҉̢͘͟͡*͘͡͝*͡*̸̴̧̧̛’s obsession or any of the things I’d previously written about. I found the attached note back when I snuck into his room, and I’m ashamed to say I followed *̴̸́͜*̸҉̴̸́*̢̢̡̛͠*̛̕*̨̛͠ to his “meeting” in the park. Obviously I kept my distance and my head down so he didn’t notice me, but it also meant I didn’t get a good look at the person he met up with. It was strange though… considering *̧̧̕͘*́͝*҉̶͜͡*͏̶̸̧̛*̷̛͘’s recent violent behaviour and unsociable tendencies he seemed very close to this person, and when they were conversing his body language gave the impression that he was relaxed, shit, I’d almost go as far as saying happy! I was too far away to hear what was being said, but it looked like the stranger handed him something before they parted ways. At the time I thought “fuck it”; I wanted to know who this person was, why shouldn’t I? So I tried following but… well, it was a bit weird, the guy just suddenly strayed from the path and started walking through the trees, meaning I had to fall back even further I than the distance I’d been following because it was harder to keep quiet. Eventually the woodland grew fairly dense and dark; the trees were so close together they cut out most of the light. It was eerily quiet, and I’d been following this person long enough for me to start regretting my decision and worrying about whether I was lost or not. I was just about to turn around and head back when the stranger broke into a run. I pursued. I’m not sure what came over me… running is not something I normally do. Though I still can’t work out why he suddenly took off; I truly don’t think he knew I was there. My chase was in vain anyway, the guy was like a fucking Olympic sprinter, and I tripped, landed on some roots, and ended up sprawled on the ground in pain.
It took me over an hour to find my way out of those woods and get back home. Luckily (as per usual) *҉҉*̡́͞͝*̨́͝͝*̶̨̢͞*͘ was in his room, meaning I didn’t get any questions about why I was covered in dirt or limping. It was at this point I decided I was done. Was I really acting any better than *̷́*̸̢*̵̸͟͝*̴̴͏͢*̶̨̡͝? Snooping around in his obsession had become an obsession in itself to me, and I still feel embarrassed that I went as far as to follow him when in actuality NONE of this is my business. If he wants to act weird and be obsessed with some stupid fucking ghost story then who am I to stop him? I’m moving on from this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment