Friday 27 May 2011

Well… I suppose I should explain why I started this blog, though it’s more of a diary. I guess I feel like I need to vent somehow. This blog will probably end up filled with the things I used to talk to my roommate about; he’s been acting distant over the last few months. …It's not fair for me to write his name without permission; it’s almost as if paranoia is beginning to take over his life already, if he knew I mentioned him in this blog he'd surely get angry with me (something that's become continually tiresome over the last few months). I wish he would just talk to me about whatever problems he's having, but it's almost as if he's not there anymore; half the time he doesn’t leave the flat and when he does he’s constantly looking over his shoulder as if someone's following him or simply staring into space; eyes glazed over as if he's daydreaming painfully...

Anyway, I suppose that’s enough about my roommate, I guess I just worry sometimes. I’m not in the mood to write about myself today …not that I really need to.